Saturday 15 April 2023

 
Commons ‘most unprofessional workplace I’ve ever been in’ – shadow minister
And I know because I have worked in many unprofessional workplaces.

Trump tells NRA conference he will end Biden’s ‘war’ on guns
He will replace it with a war on children and women.

Missouri to Restrict Medical Care for Transgender Adults, Citing Consumer Protection Law
Why do republicans want to interfere with my relationship to my doctor

Deepak Chopra says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are ‘struggling’ amid royal family rift
"People should mind their own business.” Especially Harry, Meghan and Deepak.

Rishi Sunak says 100% of women do not have a penis
It comes after Sir Keir Starmer said that ‘99.9 per cent of women’ do not have penises
If you remove the penis is it no longer a woman?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]