Wednesday 22 March 2023

 
‘I’m not a liar I’m just really thick’ insists Boris
“You can’t really blame me for attending those parties, because I’m actually really stupid and didn’t know I was having parties. I mean, if someone doesn’t tell you that you’re at a party, how do you even know if you’re at a party? “

Gringotts Bank Fails Due To Unsustainable Business Model
(Hoarding Customers' Gold In A Giant Cavern Protected By a Dragon)
The bank pioneered the risky business model of taking customers' gold and sticking it into vaults, failing to invest it in safe commodities or stocks in order to yield a return on interest, and then spending tons of money to guard it in an extremely expensive and convoluted system of caverns and rails. But, after 549 years in business, it proved to be an untenable way of doing business.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]