Tuesday 10 January 2023

 
House Republicans Vote to Rescind I.R.S. Funding
Of course they did: they are tax cheats who don't like to pay for things they funded.

Harry says Diana’s ex-butler ‘made my blood boil’ by releasing ‘tell-all book’
There is a rule for me and another rule for everyone else.

Art history professor fired for showing medieval paintings of prophet Muhammad in class

“As a Muslim and a Black person, I don’t feel like I belong, and I don’t think I’ll ever belong in a community where they don’t value me as a member, and they don’t show the same respect that I show them.”

What respect do you show them? You think rubbishing their belief in art is being respectful?

As long as you think of yourself first as a Muslim and a Black person, rather than as a member of the student body or the St Paul community, you will not belong. Why are you so divisive.




Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]