Friday 20 May 2022

 

Georgia representative Lucy Mc Bath hits out at GOP for criminalising miscarriage
      Ms McBath testifed in Congress about her experiences with miscarriage and stillbirth: “After which failed pregnancy should I have been imprisoned?” “Would it have been after the first miscarriage, after doctors used what would be an illegal drug to abort the lost fetus? Would you have put me in jail after the second miscarriage... Or would you have put me behind bars after my stillbirth, after I was forced to carry a dead fetus for weeks, after asking God if I was ever going to be able to raise a child?
     “I ask because the same medicine used to treat my failed pregnancies is the same medicine states like Texas would make illegal,” Ms McBath said. “I ask because if Alabama makes abortion murder, does it make miscarriage manslaughter?”

Rand Paul wants lie detector to find who leaked  Supreme Court plans to overturn Roe v Wade
Not until he takes one first to find out what lies he told about his plagiarism, or for “No one has been hospitalized for the omicron variant of COVID-19" or "Of the roughly 15 percent of Americans who don’t have health insurance, half of them made more than $50,000 a year." or "The average (public school) teacher in Wisconsin’s making $89,000 a year" in salary and benefits" or in "Government Bullies: How Everyday Americans Are Being Harassed, Abused, and Imprisoned by the Feds."
(PS: The leaker was Amy Coney Barrett)



Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]