Sunday 7 March 2021

 
COVID relief bill offers convicted murderers stimulus checks, Cotton slams
"Inmates are included among those who receive stimulus checks, just as they were in both of the previous Covid relief bills that offered $1,200 and $600 checks. Cotton voted for both of those bills." So why is Cotton complaining about it this time?
Because it is okay when Republican do it, but absolutely not okay if Democrats do it.

Meghan and Harry are the victims here – but the royal family refuse to see it
I'm a victim. I am a victim.  (Okay, I like to bully people, but so what, really.)

Zara Larsson: ‘I turned 18 and my mentors started making comments about my body’
I am a victim.  I want fame but I don't like fame.   
People should talk about me, but only things I want them to talk about. 
That make me a victim.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]