Tuesday 12 January 2021

 
Republicans’ Ominous Warnings About Donald Trump Now Haunt Them In CNN Supercut
Nice One!

Parler on 'shocking' restrictions by Amazon, Apple and Google: 'You never think it will happen'
You thought the rules were for someone else, didn't you. Those rules weren't meant for me because I am above honouring any contract I make. I expect to go on doing whatever it is that I want, and no one has the right to stop me.

Michael McCormack Stands By His Comparison Of US Capitol Riots To BLM Protests

Australia's deputy prime minister said 'violence is violence'.

Good for him.  Violence IS violence, regardless of how justified the cause.

Melania Trump’s self-pitying statement about the Capitol tells us what she’s planning next
This article seems like the salacious gossip she was complaining about.

How White Evangelical Christians Fused With Trump Extremism
"....has only fueled a deeper sense of victimhood and being misunderstood."
They are trying to win the "I'm a greater victim than you are" contest.   That seem to be the only contest that matters in modern-day America.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]