Monday 10 July 2017

 

Donald Trump Jr's message to Russian operatives? I'm open for business
All this story does is confirm the modern shift in politics: it is all about winning.
Are they an enemy of my country? If they can help me win, who cares?
Why do they want to help me win? Who cares?
What will they want if I do win? Who cares?

White House: Only Thing Inappropriate About Trump Jr. Meet With Russian Was Leaks 
Quite right!
When Americans are colluding with foreign powers to get dirt on other Americans, the last thing we want is for the press to know about it. They might tell other Americans, which would be soooo inappropriate.

Blac Chyna Secures Restraining Order
Gud fer hur!
What did Whyte Flatware, Grien Cristul and Rid Taybulcloth have to say about it?

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]