Monday 23 January 2017

 

The false claims 45th President has made since his inauguration
Trump:  I did not have a feud with the CIA. -Okay
              I did not have a smaller crowd than Obama. -Okay
              I did not have rain when I spoke. -Okay
                      and from earlier
              I did not grope women (I only said that i did). -Okay
              I did not mock a disabled reporter (I only imitated him), - Okay
Clinton: I did not have sex with that woman. -Impeach him!
The explanation lies in "faith."  Many Trump supporters have "faith" in the Donald.
Despite the things he does and the lies he tells, they believe in him.
Just as, despite microcephaly and bone cancer in children, many have faith their God is just and loving
PS:              I will release my tax returns eventually (oops, changed my mind). -Okay

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]