Friday 27 August 2010

 
WikiLeaks builds a legal shield in Sweden
When they leak Taliban secrets, I will believe they are unbiased. 
In the meantime, a Swedish Political Party may protect them from NATO intelligence agencies (though I doubt it), but it is unlikely to protect them from the thousands of Afghans whose lives they have put at risk. If I were one of the Wikileak betrayers, I'd worry less about political protection and more about hiring some competent bodyguards.

How did rebels rape 200 women just miles from UN base in Congo?
Same way people do it just miles from British police stations.

New recipe for next series of Masterchef
Gosh, what stunning investigative reporting. I am so pleased the Independent keeps up the modern-day standards in deciding what is "news."

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]