Friday 5 November 2010

 
John Boehner: Obama Is In 'Denial (VIDEO)

John Boehner: Obama Is In 'Denial (VIDEO)

Commented Nov 5, 2010 at 07:35:13 in Politics

We have elected these guys to cut the deficit, improve the economy and create jobs so please write your congress people and ask them to sign this simple 4-point pledge:

Citizens of America, thank you for your vote. In return, I promise the following:

1) I promise to vote against any new regulation unless coupled with one that is repealed and I promise to instruct all regulators that there shall be no new government form unless coupled with one to be retired.

2) I promise to vote against any new or increased spending (including in my district) unless coupled with an equal spending cut and I promise to vote against any tax cut unless coupled with an equal spending cut.

3) I promise to indentify at least one federal program that can cut the funds now sent to my district

4) I promise to create 1000 new jobs in my district over the next two years.
GOP's Health Care Strategy: Fight Shadow War Rather Than Make Painful Cuts

GOP's Health Care Strategy: Fight Shadow War Rather Than Make Painful Cuts

Commented Nov 5, 2010 at 07:16:02 in Politics

“Actually, both parties seem to be deliberately and four-square against the American people: willing to damage our society for their own personal gain,”
huffingtonpost entry

The Laws and Policies of the United States Are Now Openly for Sale

Commented Nov 5, 2010 at 07:07:35 in Politics

“Now? Johann, Johann, where you been the past 40 years?”

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]